=What does my title mean?= A Complete Guide to Build Groups

introduce yourself to the community. We really want to know who you are so say hello and what you like.

Moderators: OverSeer, ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

CitizenOfDenial
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: CitizenOfDenial

=What does my title mean?= A Complete Guide to Build Groups

Postby CitizenOfDenial » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Now that we have many worlds on our server with a few different sets of titles and rankings, I thought it would be a good idea to list them all out here for everyone's convenience.

Main World:
-Moderation:
-- Overseer: The administrators of the server. Deal mainly with server related commands, and dealing with players who are not online. Also are able to World Edit when necessary.
-- Peacekeeper: The moderators of the server. Deal with situations with users breaking rules and such. Also are able to World Edit when necessary.
-- Sentry: The lowest moderator rank on the server. Deal with situations with user breaking rules and such.
-Users:
-- Tier5: Highest donation ranking. Requires $50 donation. Allowed to use many extra commands, fly, speed, etc. Does not get leniency with rules.
-- Tier4: Second-highest donation ranking. Requires $30 donation. Allowed to use many extra commands, fly, etc. Does not get leniency with rules.
-- Tier3: Third-highest donation ranking. Requires $15 donation. Allowed to use extra commands. Does not get leniency with rules.
-- Tier2: First donation ranking. Requires $5 dollar donation. Allowed to use some commands. Does not get leniency with rules.
-- Tier1: Base ranking. Requires signing up on forums and putting in correct MineCraft user name.
-- Member: New user on the server. Has not signed up on forums. Limited to Spawn World.

PVP World:
-- GameWarden: Overseers.
-- Warrior: Tiered players.

CompetionWorld:
-- Judge: (CURRENTLY TITLED Overseer and Peacekeeper) Moderation staff not participating in the event.
-- Challenger: Participant in the current build event.
-- Spectator: Anyone not participating in the current build event.

SurvivalWorld:
-- Survivor: Building in SurvivalWorld, very limited abilities. No Tier powers, can only use /spawn and /home.

CreativeWorld:
-- Builder: Building in CreativeWorld, access to Game Mode 1: Creative Mode.
-- CreativeMod: Moderators of the creative world, are able to world edit when nessesary.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

norkie2525
MineCraft User Name: norkie2525

Re: =What does my title mean?= A Complete Guide to Build Gro

Postby norkie2525 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 pm

This explanes A LOT. thanks for doing it

thegamer59
MineCraft User Name: thegamer59

Re: =What does my title mean?= A Complete Guide to Build Gro

Postby thegamer59 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:46 pm

........Citizen.., It's been quite some time... :geek:

Return to “Introductions”