I was Banned?

Talk about anything here. Discuss issues with the game, life, the interwebz. Pretty much anything goes here.

Moderators: OverSeer, ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

koleavitt
MineCraft User Name: koleavitt

I was Banned?

Postby koleavitt » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:54 am

When I tried to log on, it said I was banned for malicious use of lava in the creative world. I had only joined yesterday and I hadn't even gone into the creative world yet. I only played around in the mall area for a few minutes and then had to go. Can someone please respond quickly because I would like to continue playing.

Ethrad
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Ethrad

Re: I was Banned?

Postby Ethrad » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 am

We have records of you being in the creative world, and coating the entrance area almost exclusively in lava. Whether or not you did these actions is irrelevant, all actions taken by an account are the responsibility of it's user. I don't buy the whole "it was not me it was my <cat>" excuse, frankly, so you can preach that elsewhere. The point here is that your account was logged placing lava flows throughout the lobby of the creative world. If you have a problem with this ruling please take it up with another staff member.

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Re: I was Banned?

Postby dpheonix68 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 pm

we use a software known as logblock it records every block you break,place,pour,and steal. you were there and you poured the lava. its such a waste to, it only took 1 min to undo everything you did. waste your time elsewhere please.

Return to “Discuss”