I was banned D:

List your concerns with a user or issue here. Also any complaints about behavior, griefing, or territory can go here as well.

Moderators: ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

empobla
MineCraft User Name: empobla

I was banned D:

Postby empobla » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am

Today, i joined and got banned. I got banned because i blew up a house. But let me explain my situation: i had some diamonds, and i put them on a chest. a dude just came, and stole them, and told me to blow up a house or if not i wouldnt get my diamonds back and that he would burn them D: I tried to be as friendly as possible in jail, unlike that dude and his henchman that were trying to break out, but at the end it resulted in a ban. Im sorry, and if there is anything i can do to fix this i would gladly appreciate this chance. I never got a warning. Hope anyone considers this unban appeal from me, and that i'm unbanned one day. Until that, i shall say good-bye for now D:

~emp

P.S.: I really liked the server.

NoobishGaming
MineCraft User Name: NoobishGaming

Re: I was banned D:

Postby NoobishGaming » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 am

empobla wrote:Today, i joined and got banned. I got banned because i blew up a house. But let me explain my situation: i had some diamonds, and i put them on a chest. a dude just came, and stole them, and told me to blow up a house or if not i wouldnt get my diamonds back and that he would burn them D: I tried to be as friendly as possible in jail, unlike that dude and his henchman that were trying to break out, but at the end it resulted in a ban. Im sorry, and if there is anything i can do to fix this i would gladly appreciate this chance. I never got a warning. Hope anyone considers this unban appeal from me, and that i'm unbanned one day. Until that, i shall say good-bye for now D:

~emp

P.S.: I really liked the server.

Ok, This is all truth and nothing but the truth, I was in a call with emp while this was happening, So i invited him to the server, I told him to help me make potions so he did, The diamonds he said were his were not, Zack gave them to me after i lost everything in a creeper explosion (4 creepers), But i admint to telling emp to do it, He thought griefing was allowed but he dident care. So me ans zack ran and ran, Some how zack was jailedidk why!
I wanted to go down with them so i blew something up and got jailed. I really hope i can continue playing, Ive talked to zack, Me and him will only grow plants untill the pvp map, I beg please, I wont harrass anymore i promise..

Cody (AKA nobishgaming)

P.S if this is the end of our server rain im really sad i really liked this server, Its hard to find smp serveres like yours. I regret everything i did and wont go back on it. :?

Return to “Concerns/Complaints”