There is a thief among us.

List your concerns with a user or issue here. Also any complaints about behavior, griefing, or territory can go here as well.

Moderators: ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

LavenderFrostflower
MineCraft User Name: LavenderFrost

There is a thief among us.

Postby LavenderFrostflower » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:54 pm

I really hate to be the author of two of these in a row, but it has become necessary. The house I share with Sgt_Polaris has been griefed, and a number of our possessions have gone missing, including, most noticeably, roughly a stack and a half of diamonds, a lot of iron, all of our animals, a clock, and a clownfish, the latter two having been hung in item frames on the walls. The damage to the house consists of two door-shaped holes chopped in walls, one in from the outside and one next to the door to our storage room, and the utter decimation of our wheatfield. Strangely, the blocks removed from our walls were found in nearby chests. I have left everything as I found it except to open the chests to check the extent of the damage. Thank you in advance for any and all help given in finding the culprit and restoring our possessions.

LavenderFrostflower
MineCraft User Name: LavenderFrost

Re: There is a thief among us.

Postby LavenderFrostflower » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Note: I had not noticed this when I first posted, but my house was not the only one damaged. There is lava atop a couple of my neighbors' houses, and another appears to have had most of its glass shattered.

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Re: There is a thief among us.

Postby dpheonix68 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:02 pm

No worries one of the mods will check it out and restore everything.

Return to “Concerns/Complaints”