Sketch

Got some video tours, images, skins, or just projects your working on post it here. We enjoy seeing how creative everyone is.

Moderators: OverSeer, ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

Aswertea
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Aswertea

Sketch

Post by Aswertea » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm

my first rough, (and I do mean rough) sketch with the new tablet.
sketch.jpg
sketch.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 987 times
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."

Aswertea
MC Admin

Re: Sketch

Post by Aswertea » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 am

ok, here is a first draft of Serena Savage. I'm starting off with what she looked like before the accident that made her evil.
serena1.jpg
serena1.jpg (94.38 KiB) Viewed 980 times
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."

Aswertea
MC Admin

Post by Aswertea » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:04 am

ok dark, you asked about the splash page, I may as well get all the beta plans out into the open, here's a collage image for you to think about, if you like it I can sketch it out.
splashpagedraft.jpg
splashpagedraft.jpg (229.42 KiB) Viewed 978 times

Stern0ne
MineCraft User Name: Stern0ne

Post by Stern0ne » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 am

Aswertea wrote:ok dark, you asked about the splash page, I may as well get all the beta plans out into the open, here's a collage image for you to think about, if you like it I can sketch it out.
splashpagedraft.jpg
Needs to be a B-2 bomber. Oh and the bombs should be space ghost heads strapped to dynamite.

Aswertea
MC Admin

Post by Aswertea » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

lol Stern, I was just going off of a 5 min conversation I had with dark about it. Many details will probably be changed, this is just a rough starting point, waiting for him to reply.

Aswertea
MC Admin

Post by Aswertea » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm

ok, here is a first draft of serena after the accident. I didn't know how drastic of a costume change you wanted here so I kept her jacket and just folded down the collar and lost the sleeves, made her hair a little shorter, and switched the skirt for pants.
serenachange.jpg
serenachange.jpg (115.26 KiB) Viewed 971 times

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Post by dpheonix68 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm

shes been trapped in the world for 10 years and is considered a empress. so a change of costume can be allowed. but she should keep some token from the old wardrobe as a memento.

Aswertea
MC Admin

Post by Aswertea » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

ok, here is a revised version of serena after the accident after talking to dark. Don't ask why it looks slightly oriental, I have no clue.
serenaemp.jpg
serenaemp.jpg (123.83 KiB) Viewed 918 times

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Post by dpheonix68 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am

Looking good you may want to add a wespon on her hilt like a dagger but im liking it