1st ANNUAL GATHERING OF THE DERPPALOS

Player created communities can advertise here or just announce their creation. Look for members to join your community or just post some images.

Moderators: ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

Stern0ne
MineCraft User Name: Stern0ne

1st ANNUAL GATHERING OF THE DERPPALOS

Post by Stern0ne » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm

This is basically going to be a HUGE gathering of everyone in the server! It will be a 4 day music festival starting on August 8th - 12th!

Who will we see perform?

I will be doing my wonderful rhyme skills... along with anyone that wants to perform their own original music. This event will of course end with a full set by the Retarded Carny Gang.

How will you play music through Minecraft?

We will have the live stage performances in Minecraft, with the music in the official DerpIslands Twitch.tv account! http://www.twitch.tv/derpislands

Will I need a special skin?

It's not required, but you can come in clown makeup put over your regular skin. If you don't want to/can't then you can ask me to make you an official derppalo skin here in this thread.

Any other kind of entertainment?

Of course! As the gathering of the juggalos has wrestling events... we'll have our very own DICW ( Derp Islands Championship Wrestling ) This event will consist of ninjas beetin' each other's heads in! That's right! A full on PVP tournament.

There's also gonna be some carny games and rides to check out at this amazing event!

Basically: All 'round derppalo entertainment!

Where is it?

Our very own Derppalo Island! More details on that will be released soon!

If you want to perform at the gathering then PM me what you want to do (IT MUST BE AN ORIGINAL SONG OR A PARODY WRITTEN BY YOU) and I'll fit you into the event.

Tell your friends about it! Get as many people as you can excited for the Gathering of the Derppalos! See you ninjas there.

PS: Yes, I'm serious.

Antelieris
MineCraft User Name: Antelieris

Re: 1st ANNUAL GATHERING OF THE DERPPALOS

Post by Antelieris » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm

... WTF is a Derppalo?
Ooh, that must have HURT!

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Re: 1st ANNUAL GATHERING OF THE DERPPALOS

Post by dpheonix68 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm